Friday, March 20, 2009

Just call me Snaggle Tooth!


Caleb lost his front tooth this morning on the bus. It has been very loose for about two weeks, but he wouldn't let me pull it. Well a kid on the bus took care of it this morning when he elbowed him in the face. Caleb said it just popped right out and didn't even hurt. Caleb said it was an accident and the kid said he was sorry. Nurse Molly at the school gave him a little tooth box to bring it home in. He was very proud and he said he didn't even cry. So I guess we will be getting a visit from the tooth fairy tonight.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I can't believe Caleb lost his first tooth! Time flies by. From what I've heard the tooth fairy pays alot more for teeth than she used too!Hope all is well there and everyone is getting over the sinus junk!

Casey and Amy Bough said...

Wow!! I hope he got something good from the tooth fairy since he got it knocked out with an elbow. That deserves at least $1.50!!! I will try and call you soon. Miss ya'll.