Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh what fun!

Well, it's that wonderful time of the year. Time to take Christmas card pictures. You would think it would get easier the older your kids get. I guess it doesn't, because this year was harder than ever. It was horrible and ended in crying from several of us. Here is a nice example of some of the horrible pictures. You will see when you get your Christmas card that I just gave up and used a picture that was taken of us all at the beach this summer and I thru in a few Christmas pictures at the bottom. Hope you all had better luck with your cards than me.














1 comment:

The Dunavant Family said...

I so feel your pain. Mine to are terrible. I actually took the girls to the beach to try to achieve a cute beach photo since we live here now, well, it'll do is all I can say! Both of them were asleep and had to be woken up, so just imagine what a fun time we had!